Log in

No account? Create an account
Missing Left Sock Beast
.:: .::...:.. .: : .:::.:. ...

Coyote Musings
Coyote handsome
his coat the same brown
as the dust from which he rises


What is the sound of one hand slapping Schroedinger's cat?


The Quantum Duck goes "quark, quark."

September 2010
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30

Missing Left Sock Beast [userpic]
The week in short

Saturday: Flew out early. Hung with the whole family, Baby Sister included. Went Shopping. Went to Islands (I miss Islands). Saw Ocean's Thirteen (cute). Came home. Had cake & ice cream and received a pair of earrings my sister had bought for me on the sly while we were in Yosemite. Loved on the dogs. Went to bed.

Sunday: Went to Disneyland with artslave. Ate Peanut Butter Pizza at Goofy's Kitchen.

Monday: Went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park with Mom & Dad. Saw baby giraffes and elephants. Did a lot of walking up and down hills. Got home very late, opened presents.

Tuesday: Went to Universal Studios with Mom. Got Front of the Line passes (that were expensive but worth it) and all you can eat passes (that were expensive and not worth it). Got very wet on the Jurassic Park Ride. Otherwise enjoyed ourselves.

Wednesday: Went to Sea World with Mom. Watched Shows and Viewed Exhibits. Got very wet at the Haunted Lighthouse 4D show, was not pleased. Had dinner with Shamu. Petted the rays. (Rays are way cool) got sunburned.

Thursday: Slept in. Went to Baby Sicko's house to see the katzen, who are no longer kittens, which is kind of sad. Went back over to Disneyland (actually California Adventures) to see Baby Sister perform in Block Party. Did not stay out late, did not ride any other attractions.

Friday: Took the train from City of Industry to Union Station in Los Angeles to meet ashenseraph. Walked around Olvera Street and both MOCAs in Los Angeles. Hung out at the Borders in TO (I miss the Borders in TO - the one out here isn't as cool) and talked about writing and stuff. Met my folks, bought snacky-type stuff for dinner, and watched Two Gentlemen of Verona at the Kingsmen Shakespeare Festival.

Saturday: Slept in while Mom & Dad took the dogs for a walk. Talked to artslave. Went to The Container Store (neat). Went to Ikea for lunch (quite good, oddly, and cheap). Came home, watched Die Hard which I had never seen, and then went to the airport. Almost ended up staying another day for first class and two round trips to Reno, but two volunteers were needed and I am only one person. Was picked up by Aunt and Uncle.

Today: I have been a large lump all day.

I haven't really been checking LJ, so if anything has happened that all y'all want me to know about please let me know here. I may or may not make a longer post later, depending on time and mood.

#date# - (Anonymous)

Thanks - I beat it back into place. Damn those missing /s, anyway! ;)

I need to get my ass up to the WAP. We go to the zoo fairly frequently, but the drive up to Escondito always seems so daunting.

Did you fly out of LAX? If so, we were almost at the airport at the same time. I landed Saturday night in LAX after my 10 day one-way road trip to Yellowstone and Montana.

That sounds like fun. :) But no - I never fly into or out of LAX; my parents live almost in Orange County so we usually use John Wayne.

That reads like a fun vacation! How was the peanut butter pizza?

Better than you'd think, actually. :)